The British Comparative Literature Association is awarding bursaries since 2014 to support attendance at conferences or research trips by BCLA members registered for a postgraduate degree (MA, MRes, MPhil, or PhD). There are two application rounds each year, with deadlines of 31 May and 30 November, 12 noon UK time. See the Postgraduate Bursaries for details. See below for previous recipients.
- Kate Costello (University of Oxford): £250 bursary
- Krystyna Wieszczek (University of Southampton): £250 bursary
- Diana Leca (University of Cambridge): £125 bursary
- Ragini Mohite (University of Leeds): £125 bursary
- Henriette Rose-Innes (UEA): £125 bursary
- Simone Schröder (University of Bath): £125 bursary
- Kaitlin Staudt (University of Oxford): £250 bursary